Thursday, September 11

Never Forget...

It's hard to believe that 7 years have gone by since September 11th. It seems that with each passing year fewer people seem to outwardly acknowledge this day. Today I have felt very torn emotionally. I am still on a bit of a high from having such a great time on Monday with my girls. However, when I think about what today is and what happened seven years ago it still breaks my heart and makes me eternally grateful for everyone close to me that made it through that horrible day. I am going to keep this uncharacteristically short and just say I hope everyone takes a few moments to reflect on today and what happened. We all need to pause for a bit and remember because for me at least it was the day the world changed.

Archive of News from that day.

No comments: