Thursday, March 22

First day of Spring on a Wednesday means Karaoke

Well last night was fun but definitely a smaller crowd. Lynlee was able to make it out and I haven't seen her since I ran into her at the derby in February (for the full story of that night see my first post). It was really good to catch up with her and see how she is doing. She liked the new look to the bar and I have to agree that it is growing on me. Of course Tom the bartender almost got me to laugh out loud last night as I was up there singing. I was just talking to him about how much he must LOVE the renovations and the fact that there isn't a wall anymore since it means that he will be able to see and hear us that much better. He of course smiled and said "oh yeah of course. I was actually the one with the idea to tear down the wall." So when I was up there singing I look back towards the bar and Tom sees that and he starts dancing behind the bar. I really almost LOST it. It was so funny! But I managed to keep myself in check.

The crowd overall last night was smaller but everyone was fun and I made some new friends with some of the people that were there so that is always a good time. I also know I should have gone home early and not stayed until the end since tonight I am going to Andrew's show but hopefully that won't keep me out too late.

Every week I get more and more excited about how much closer I am to graduating. Of course then there is the ever present looming bar exam that I have to study for.

In case you are wondering the official count down has begun.
34 days until Classes are over
46 days until Finals are over for me
58 days until my Graduation Party

Song list from last night:
Son of a Preacher Man
Cold Hearted Snake
Build me up Buttercup
Don't Stop Believin

No comments: