Wednesday, July 18

The Finish Line is Near

OK the bar is a week from today and tomorrow and how I feel about that changes very frequently. I am very close to where I need to be for the multiple choice part of the exam and I start to tell myself that I can do this and then I take a practice test and I am just right where I need to be and as most of you know I have never felt that writing is one of my strengths. Since that is the other half of the exam I was hoping that I would do better on the multiple choice questions and would have a bit of a cushion when it came to the essays. Of course I will never have any idea how I did if I pass except that I pass and really that is all that I care about. Now that I have a week left I am just not sure what is the best way to focus my time. I don't want to spend a ton of time on something that I am not going to need but how do I know what I am not going to need.

I am of course sleeping less and less and not really sure how I am getting up in the morning except for the fact that I feel like I need to get to the library and cram as much information as possible into my head right now. I know that some of you have been wondering where I am and others have been dropping me words of encouragement or listening to me completely freak out and I want to say THANK YOU! Thank you for understanding that right now I am not a fun person to talk to and it is nothing personal if I am not picking up the phone. Thank you for the E-mails and the texts that I am going to make it through this.

There are a few of you that I am going to owe drinks to when this is all over because you have been amazing. I am truly blessed by a good group of friends and lately I keep getting reminded of that fact. I am going to stop procrastinating now and go back and finish reading my Commercial Paper outline so I can get through Secured Transactions tonight too. I know doesn't that sound like some nice fun, light reading.

No comments: