Saturday, June 30

Mock Bar Exam

OK so yesterday was the first day of my official let's hunker down and really get serious about this bar thing that I have at the end of July. So yesterday we could take an all day mock exam and we were in the World Trade Center a little too close for comfort really but I decided despite the fact that I don't feel like I have really motivated and started studying for this thing that this would be a good exercise so I went and I took it and I am mixed on my results. I wasn't expecting to get the average that they tell you that you should be able to get since I haven't spent a lot of time outside of the BarBri classes studying. I was good for the first week and a half and since then I have slacked off but I was a little disappointed with how I did. I am trying to use the results as a motivator that if I live in this building like I have done so many times in the past when cramming for finals that I will be able to learn what I need to know and that I will pass this.

Now for the real reason for the post. Up until now I have had people telling me how impressed they are that I am still out and being social well the time has come when that is going to have to stop. I am sorry if I don't see you for a month or don't really get to talk to you too much I promise it's nothing personal. I am just trying to get over this one last hurdle that is standing between me and what I really want to do for the rest of my life. I hope you understand and you know that once this is behind me I am going to come out like gangbusters and I can't wait to see what life is like without work and school. So for the next month you are probably all going to be wondering what happened to Jackie. Is she still alive. The answer is a whole hearted yes I am just not going to be a very fun person to talk to and just pushing towards the finish line of this whole process. Not to worry once August is here you are going to see a whole new me and I hope that you like her because she is going to have a lot of free time on her hands. ;-)

No comments: