Thursday, October 16

Erin's Wedding

I can't believe that Erin is married?! OK I can believe it but it's just strange. I mean Erin and I have always hit our milestones together or at least at the same time. Now I was a bridesmaid in her wedding and I got to stand up and be a part of her wedding day. Now before you get any ideas I think her husband (did I seriously just write her husband?!) is the perfect match for Erin. I have always liked Ryan and I am very excited that I got to be a part of them joining their lives together. There is a part of me that is sad. I always thought that we would get married around the same time and have our kids around the same time. I kind of planned on that since I knew that my siblings were going to have their kids before I was ready. I always thought no big deal Erin and I will be having kids around the same time. Maybe we still will no one knows what is in the cards for anyone and what life is going to through at you. What I do know is that I am very single and now my first and oldest friend is now married and on her Honeymoon. I couldn't be happier for her. I am just a little sad for me.

No comments: